Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome to the R&B Youth Group Blog!

Welcome to the blog! I hope that this will keep you--parents, youth, and children--in the know about what's going on in the youth group and children's ministry at Rockwall and Brin Church of Christ. This blog is primarily for communication with parents, and most posts will concern what we are talking about on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings to provide you, the parents, with discussion starters for conversations with your High School and Junior High students. I'll also try and include updates on events and activities in the Youth Group and Children's Ministry, as well as thoughts and musings that I'm pondering as I plan classes and activities.
Youth Group, even though this blog is mostly intended for parents, it's also a great place for you to give me feedback and to begin to dig deeper as you think about the topics we're talking about in class.
Also, this is one of my first attempts at publishing a blog, so please be patient with me--I may not post every week. I may also try to publish the blog through the church website eventually, but right now my main priority is just getting it started. I appreciate your constructive criticism, and I hope that this proves to be a good way for us to stay in touch! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment